Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Coincidences? 001

Coincidence has become part of my daily experience. Sometimes the're so weird that Im inclined to try to seriously find out what is the meaning to all these. Starting today (tonight), I will try to document these Coincidences including those that I could remember. This in the hope of meeting others who share the same experience and may have explanations down the road.

001. Recently, I was thinking of seriously considering the idea of actively seeking wealth. With a recent financial difficulty I thought I may have to check out several sources of income. I listed out several ideas. Then I realized most of my fellow bros/sis in the community was likewise financially straught so I sort of adopted a mission to pursue helping them and helping ourselves get out of "poverty" situation. I initiated to plan a livelihood expo in the province and started contacting various resource person to teach us livelihood options.

Then as I was looking at my email, an email suddently caught my attention - it say's why I looked like Tom Cruise. Since the email comes from a well known religious leader (Bo Sanchez) I opened it up. read a few jokes, but down below is an invitation to attend a "How to be Truly Rich" seminar. I had a feeling that this is a leading so I signed up and paid for the saturday session at Asia Pacific College (APC). Friday I was on leave attending another seminar on livelihood. After which I thought of passing my previous office (over 3 years ago). There I chance upon a previous partner from a different office where I was their consultant over 3 yrs ago too and she said she was looking for me there. That was coincidence. Moreover, she is holding office at Asia Pacific College (APC) - the same place where I will ayttending Bo Sanchez seminar. She wanted me to be their consultant for a course that they want to offer in partnership with IBM there at APC. I thought she was just saying these because she saw me there, but after I left the office, as I checked my cell phone, I saw her text and missed call earlier. Indeed after more than 3 years, there was the call. This APC thing may have meaning. Hmmm.. More coincidence related to this on the next blog.

No comments: