Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Coincidence 002


002. After attending Bro. Bo Sanchez's seminar on How to be Truly Rich last Saturday April 12, I bought two of his books. April 13 at 6AM, I went to McDonalds Greenbelt and started reading the book, underlining items and writing some notes. I drafted a simple presentation that I intend to share to my fellow members in Rizal province who are also in need of such wisdom. As I was reading, there are times when I felt tears were about to fall because I realized that I should have done several of what I learned here early in my life but that I have missed them. I tried to Yawn a lot just to have excuse in wiping my tears. Anyway, I decided that I need to talk to Bo Sanchez to get his permission for me to present his viewpoints (plus my other researches). I keep telling myself... I should have approached Bo when I was attending the seminar. But there was just too many people approaching him. I need to see him but how?

Then that afternoon I brought my family at Serendra, just strolling, passed by a book store and to my surprise, Bo Sanchez was there by himself looking at some books. Coincidence? I approached him and told him how inspired I was, told him my plan and asked permission to present a similar concept to the province. He said go ahead. Was this part of a bigger plan? or just coincidence?

I decided to attend another of his seminar. He will be presenting his mentors there who helped him to be financially well off. And guess what... when I attended the seminar, I knew some of his mentors (one even was previously employed in the company where I am currently working. He knows my boss well and have had just a recent transaction with him). And his other mentor, I realized I had just came from their office about 2 nights before the seminar because my daughter told me she had been studying under these group who had the same concept that I am right now interested. Hmm... my daughter knows that mentor, and ... oh... coincidences?

No comments: